+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MYSQL Cron Error

MYSQL Cron Error

Out of the blue, I started getting the following cron error message:

- Subject: Cron <u1137-pma8pucbgq99@gsgpm1015> php73 /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/cron/index.php

My dashboard indicates the following:

- "Please check the cron configuration; it has not been run since Jan 28, 2021.
    Last edited by Joe Can; February 6, 2021 at 01:43 PM.

You need to enable debug mode via includes > config.inc.php > RL_DEBUG > true

to see the error text next time

and we'll try to investigate it

I followed your instructions and received the message on the Cron email:

<table style="width: 100%;font-family: Arial;font-size: 14px;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="color: red;font-weight: bold;">MYSQL ERROR</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 90px;">Error:</td><td>Unknown column '9' in 'where clause'</td></tr><tr><td>Query:</td><td>UPDATE `fly_accounts` SET `Total_credits` = '0', `paygc_pay_date` = '0' WHERE `9` LIMIT 1</td></tr><tr><td>Function:</td><td>hookCronAdditional</td></tr><tr><td>Class:</td><td>rlPayAsYouGoCredits</td></tr><tr><td>File:</td><td>/home/customer/www/xxxxx.com/public_html/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php (line# 137)</td></tr></table>

I just doubled check my cron installation settings and they seem fine, did not make any changes.

In this case, you need to create a ticket as the problem is related to the payAsYouGoCredits plugin

+ Reply to Thread