+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banner Image Size...

Banner Image Size...

Hi,

Is it possible to actually adjust the banner image size allowed in the admin panel (I looked but didn't see an option for that) ? It currently allows a 512 MB file. That seems to be quite large for a banner, I don't know if having that size of images is good for sales. I think even if I change the 512 to something smaller that would be ok too. I just don't want anyone to upload that big of an image for banner ads, at least not yet.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Brian,

You are able to adjust the size of the banner; which, has a direct effect on the banner MBs. For example, 225 px X 225 px.

Also, you also have to consider the Flynax Banner Types which include: Image / HTML / Javascript. I imagine that a large banner MB size is needed for Javascript banners.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your thorough answer, I really appreciate that. Do you know off hand that message that shows 512 MB, how would I edit that message? Is that in the language file by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Brian,

You are able to adjust the size of the banner; which, has a direct effect on the banner MBs. For example, 225 px X 225 px.

Also, you also have to consider the Flynax Banner Types which include: Image / HTML / Javascript. I imagine that a large banner MB size is needed for Javascript banners.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian just type into the languages search box whatever it is you want to check to see if it exists, (or copy-paste to the search box in languages)
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread