+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paypal Issue...

Paypal Issue...

Hey Guys,

I am getting this screen upon checkout from my website, I don't know if previous attempts from others were actually real orders or just cancellations on their own, but I tried creating a new package for $0.01 (penny) so I could test. I tried it and this is what I am getting:

When I hit return to merchant, it brings me back to my website, but the cancellation message appears from the checkout page. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue? Now things seem to be making sense as to why I am getting all those "Incomplete Orders"... I can only look back on them and say oh well, at least they tried. But I would really like to have this issue resolved so I can turn those "Incomplete Orders" into maybe sales.

Regards,
    Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 31, 2020 at 04:19 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

What a difficult problem to solve.

Also, which PayPal plugin do you have?

Guru
    Have you tried it in sandbox mode?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    What a difficult problem to solve.

Also, which PayPal plugin do you have?
    I am using the default paypal gateway built into flynax 4.80 It's not a plugin (per se)
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Have you tried it in sandbox mode?
    Same exact error Pete. I am wondering if the recurring option in the paypal setting in flynax admin panel could be the culprit? I had that set to yes because I have recurring packages, so I think that should be set to yes, correct? I am going to test in sandbox mode with recurring option set to no.

Same exact result. Hmmmm!
    Last edited by Brian Jester; January 2, 2021 at 03:35 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

I have IPN enabled in my paypal account, could that be causing the issue?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

I am curious to know the solution to this problem if you are willing to share.

Hey Joe,

Sorry for the late reply. I still haven't heard anything on this, but I know flynax is busy, at least with my questions, and I am sure they have other issues so I should expect to hear something this week sometime. I hope at least on one of my issues. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    I am curious to know the solution to this problem if you are willing to share.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Any update i'm also having same issue.

+ Reply to Thread