+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding a link field to adverts

Pete spot on, thanks.

Then I need to attach it to the normal posting process?

I have also notices that when you post on services there s no titles...

Haven't found the form yet to do postings
    Last edited by David Dujardin; January 22, 2021 at 10:16 AM.

Admin PanelSearch FormsBuild Form
    Services (as an exemple) and move to the left all the options needed and save it?

Doesn t work on the posting form. where I can modify the posting form
    Last edited by David Dujardin; January 22, 2021 at 10:40 AM.

Guru
    David, If I wanted to learn how to set up the import, I would first manually create a post with all details added to it then save that listing.

I would then export that listing in the same format as you wish to import it back into the system, you will then (or should have) the correct structure for import.?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    "where I can modify the posting form"

admin > Categories > Browse > Select Category > Select Build Category > Listing form builder + other options.

You can choose to make a category a master category for all other categories in a listing type if you want to.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I wanted to learn how to set up the import, I would first manually create a post with all details added to it then save that listing.
    Yes Pete that's what I did yesterday by posting 2500 adverts as a try and to see how react the software.... took time and the memory for the database had to be raised not to crash.

Will now try to modiify posting form as you have describe. Thanks again

It works, did upload few ads.

Got other problems, ads don;t have the currency, would like to upload in different currencies and language also can t find it during the upload process... How can I do it?

I don't know if I can make the fields I added, they seems too small and not really coming out....

Guru
    "How can I do it?" Try manually creating ads with different currencies and languages, then export them to look at the template structure. Always work in reverse per se on everything, do not make changes to the import hoping it will work with new fields etc, without doing a manual listing and exporting it first.

+ Reply to Thread