+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adding a link field to adverts

Adding a link field to adverts

I have now managed somehow to use the csv uploader.

The main trouble for me is I need to be able to add a links to each of my adverts, how can that be possible?

thank you

Hello,

See this thread: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ghlight=import

it should help

Thank you. That's not totally what I want to do.

When I upload CSV, pictures comes with a link, title, description, but I need to add a link to redirect to the product or the service, this link need to be a button, not a long link which appear...
    Last edited by David Dujardin; January 21, 2021 at 05:13 PM.

I'm not sure that I understand your idea,

a link that relates to images from another site?

maybe you give some example to compare with?

maybe worded differently a box where you add a link , when you enter details of your advert, which will be shown like my website,or link or my page fecebook without showing the url

https://www.firstads.biz/services/ca...ting-2307.html

I m sure when you fill up the advert that adding a link button is possible when we load adverts instead of showing an uggly link which won t work as the link option has to be done manually. (integrated in the posting process, not done manually)
    Last edited by David Dujardin; January 21, 2021 at 08:10 PM.

If we try to add a field, I don t see how to add a link

Admin Panel/Listing Fields/Add A Field

Field type/ radio button

Link to Data Entries: In the selection I Don't see we can add a link

Field options.... Don't see we can add a link

Do you mean converting social links from description text to buttons with icons during the import?

it will definitely require a customization in the plugin

yes, during the import and also during any posting.... You post an advert and you want your potential customer to go directly to your offer not having him to get lost in trying to navigate to the product ... Make sense I think.
    Social links or website links

ex of my csv file
    ,Titre,Description,Address 1,Town,Zip,Country,Phone,,Email L2,Website J2,FacebookM2 Link2,Twitter N2 Link 3,Keywords,SEO DESCRIPTION,Title,Keywords,1 Year,Currency,
    ,Sn Plbing & Heating Sions +44 7882 6041 Portsmouth,"Sn Plumbing & Heating Solutions, 39 Rochford Road, PO6 3QJ Portsmuth, Phone +44 7882 6011",39 Rochford Road,Portsmouth,P6 3QJ,United Kingdom,+44 72 604311,,,http://www.pluber-in-prtsmouth.o.uk,,,"Plmber service P6 QJ, Pluer service Posmouth, plmber and plumbing service in Portsmouth","Find a Plumber in Portsmouth for all your Toilets, Sinks, Leaks, Blockages. Any aspect of Plumbing covered, call us on+44 7882 6041",Sn Plumbing & Heating Solutions +44 82 611 Portsmouth,"Plumber service PO6 3QJ, Plumber service Portsmouth, pmber and plbing service in Portsmouth",1 Year,GBP,"United Kingdom,Portsmouth"
    Last edited by David Dujardin; January 22, 2021 at 09:07 AM.

Guru
    "If we try to add a field, I don t see how to add a link"

Admin > Listings > Listing Fields > Add A Field > Feild Type = Text > Checking Condition = URL.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread