+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allow users to change their account type...

Allow users to change their account type...

Hi,

Is it possible from the ap, to allow a user to change their account type from the my profile page (Profile Settings or Account Settings Tab) ? The my profile pages has some options, but I didn't see the option where they could change their account type from there. I am not sure if that is a security issue or not. I know from the admin panel I could change the account type, but my question, could that option be put on the my profile page like during the registration process where they can select their account type?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jester View Post
    Hi,

Is it possible from the ap, to allow a user to change their account type from the my profile page (Profile Settings or Account Settings Tab) ? The my profile pages has some options, but I didn't see the option where they could change their account type from there. I am not sure if that is a security issue or not. I know from the admin panel I could change the account type, but my question, could that option be put on the my profile page like during the registration process where they can select their account type?
    "It's not available by default"

See Here: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ht=change+user

+ Reply to Thread