+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Named buttons at "my listings" page

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    113

    Named buttons at "my listings" page

    Hello,

    I want to have named buttons at "my listings" page / listings overview. How can I made buttons with the phrase instead of the icons? A combination with icons + phrases would even be better.
    And they should be arranged as a table with two rows and two columns.

    Some customers dont be well into the internet, that they know the mouseover function.



    Best regards
    Andreas
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Flynax developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    237
    Hello,

    You can fix it in file: templates/your_template/tpl/blocks/my_listing.tpl

    For Example (it is the button "Edit Listing"):

    - find this code:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and change it to:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    forum_6.JPG

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Hello,

    You can fix it in file: templates/your_template/tpl/blocks/my_listing.tpl

    For Example (it is the button "Edit Listing"):

    - find this code:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and change it to:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Attachment 178
    hello Vladimir. what should be done to show for the renew package (i seems to miss that)?

    i have adjusted the code to show the text and the icon as Andreas_M asked

    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    icoane.jpg

  4. #4
    Flynax developer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    237
    what should be done to show for the renew package (i seems to miss that)?
    As far as we understood you want to upgrade a package. Please use a button "Renew" (My Packages) to buy a package again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    As far as we understood you want to upgrade a package. Please use a button "Renew" (My Packages) to buy a package again.

    nope..i want the have text added on the last button, beside image, the same way as i have added for the 3 buttons

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    113
    Hello Vladimir,


    I changed it and it looks very good.

    Thanks !

    Best regards
    Andreas

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    As far as we understood you want to upgrade a package. Please use a button "Renew" (My Packages) to buy a package again.
    see the image Vladimir. Show text to the last icon "renew/upgrade listing plan" (as i have added for "add a picture", "add a video", "edit a listing"
    icoane.jpg

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    113
    Hi,

    there is a little error at your code use this for the language phrase:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    yours is

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas_M View Post
    Hi,

    there is a little error at your code use this for the language phrase:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    yours is

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    thanks. all is ok now

+ Reply to Thread