+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banner Plugin Locations (General Modern Template)

Banner Plugin Locations (General Modern Template)

Hello All,

Quick question regarding the General Modern Template. Can someone tell me where all the banner locations would be (or can this be found in the banner plugin demo, sorry just thought about that)? I just wanted to know this to get an idea of where banners can be positioned in the general modern template.

Edit: It appears from the admin panel (flynax demo) using the general modern template on the front-end. It appears to only support the header banner. Is that the case, only one banner spot if I were to purchase the banner plugin, or can I add more locations and could I add my own spots if I wanted?

Regards,
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 22, 2020 at 04:13 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian, depending on what you want, you can add banners to most if not all locations on your site, they can be (depending on version?) set to categories as well can be set to spot on your website, the home page, sidebar, top-bottom in the grid and the list goes on, they can be set to geo-location if you need and the list goes on. Once you learn what you can do with banners it is a great little plugin.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thanks Pete!

That is great to know, I think that is going to be my next plugin.

Regards,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Brian, depending on what you want, you can add banners to most if not all locations on your site, they can be (depending on version?) set to categories as well can be set to spot on your website, the home page, sidebar, top-bottom in the grid and the list goes on, they can be set to geo-location if you need and the list goes on. Once you learn what you can do with banners it is a great little plugin.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hey Pete,

I purchased this plugin the other day, but flynax is checking into a couple of small issues I have with the plugin using latest flynax update 4.8. I have looked at the features and yes, you are right, it looks like a great little plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Master
    It's a great plugin, however I still don't know how to configure it... As you can see I still have blank spaces in search results.. :-(

Attached Files Attached Files

Guru
    You would need to add some banners to those boxes, if you you do not have any banners then you need to go the admin panel > common > basic settings > listings >

Number of listings per page = xyx
    Banner space after every = xyz

and set those 2 numbers the same until you have some banners, the don't show blank banners from memory does not work, so you need to manually do that until you have some banners, you can then start to toggle the gaps as you get more banners.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread