+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: form in categorys

@Jenő Kocsi
    i run 8 other domains and all them are smoothly working
    this is not a option

I have download the site and try it on localhost how the web was working with mysql and i see that when you click on refresh several times the mysql breaks the connection
    so it seems there is somethings happen with some script in the theme that cause the problem

and i try also to restore a old backup on the website and it have the same issue

i think you need to really look deeper into this issue

when i try to connect to the site i got somethime
    Could not connect to MySQL server

and then 503 error
    load time incridible takes long

Quote Originally Posted by Olcay Birgun View Post
    Wei Hong this is not about the question to asking for the extending support from flynax this is about the situation how the company akts generally

the script looks at the first point very good but when you starting using the script for a while like i used it now over maybe a year there appears many problem with the script generally and i know the staff try's the best to help out and fixed
    but i can say i have losing more then 700 apps users for some reason that depends on the scripts
    and i didn know about and because i was think the script looks working fine !

so i talking to the users why he left and why he don't use the website anymore and why he goes to the other site where he have to pay for the ads !
    and the feedback was that : when he get to the page that the loadtime was sometimes incredible and somethime when he trys to add some ADS information are not loaded and so on !

then i have look to this issue and see that there are for some reaosn the form on some category not working and also seen that the web slows down

we didn change anythink on the script the only thinks we changed are on css some dekoration so why is this happen

I use many other theme on other site's and have no problem with the other site and if there was problem the developer never asking for extending the service and i can also say i pay less money for the theme. And the most importen one is when the develope did some update
    HE NEVER ASKING FOR PAY FOR THIS UPDATE !!!!

the site ate the moment get many error like error 503 and mysql error and slow connection
    and i only add missing form to the categorys again

i can say i am not very happy using flynax
    Hey Olcay,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having so many problems with your site and are confusing, frustrating. Trust me I have been there. So in my opinion, the slow down you mentioned could be the hosting problem as I used to have the similar issue. Change to other hosting provider, may be a2hosting. I'm using it and it loads flynax pretty fast, like 1-2 seconds or less after click.
    For the updates the dev always pushing new stuff for bug fixes and new features. If your site is working OK. Don't update anything. If you want new features, test it local before apply it to your live site.

@Wei Hong
    Hey Olcay,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having so many problems with your site and are confusing, frustrating. Trust me I have been there. So in my opinion, the slow down you mentioned could be the hosting problem as I used to have the similar issue. Change to other hosting provider, may be a2hosting. I'm using it and it loads flynax pretty fast, like 1-2 seconds or less after click.
    For the updates the dev always pushing new stuff for bug fixes and new features. If your site is working OK. Don't update anything. If you want new features, test it local before apply it to your live site.
    Thank you but as i say it was not a hosting problem the hosting i am use are a pro hosting and the service is a AA+ 7*24 hours

but we have fixed the issue by deleting all the category's and recreate it and now it runs again at the moment without any problem
    but this is normally not the option there still problems with the script what needs check

if i compared this script with another script i am using i can say the other script runs without any problems !

anyweay I am not here to make a conversation about the software

but still not happy about

thank you Wei Hong for trying to help

Regards

now after a while the cpu powers start again hit the limit
    and there are only few people maybe just 1 people on the site at the moment
    please tell me if i am wrong this seems that there is a request from the script to mysql and it seems to many request trys to connect to mysql that why the cpu goes so high and if there would be more people at the same teime this will get a 503 error

this is the screen shot host.jpg

Master
    Change service provider. 100% to the hosting provider which gives resources to the weak.

+ Reply to Thread