+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: form in categorys

form in categorys

Hi
    I have some issu with some categorys
    let say i have the main category setting with all the forms ready
    but in the sub category i can't use the main category form to display it on the list

i have to add all the sub categorys by myself and this takes a huge of work for all the categorys
    is there a easy way to add all the sub categor to use the main categor forms !

thanks

Hello,

Actually, it should work

maybe there is some issue with the cache

anyway, you need to create a ticket and we'll check it

Thank you Rudi
    I have open a ticked for this

Cheers!

Thats really great

Flynax was asking for extending the support to fix the problem with the category form !
    thats cool the problem that appears on the category seems a problem with the script and he asking me to extend the support so that i pay for the problem ?

forget it

Actually, it's an automatic and normal procedure to notify a customer about support

and you can't always say exactly what caused this issue until we look into it

but you successfully created a ticket and you'll get a reply once someone from tech support is available

so I see no reason to worry

Rudi, as I can see, I'm getting a lot of problems with this script for no reason. Sometimes the scripts slows down and the loading time increases and then some categories form disappears and i think maybe there are many people online
    and that cause the problem but when i looking to the traffik i see only 1 or 2 persone are at this time was online
    and now i get the same problem again the scripts slows down and somethime getting also 503 error

and then i get the mail that the support needed to extend !
    that why i am saying forget it because this is not a problem that i was causing
    this is a problem with the script

I never have this issue before. Did you make sure to set the primary category?
    I also got notify to extend my support when I reported that the wordpress plugin was not working out of the box, but the staff fixed it afterward.

Wei Hong this is not about the question to asking for the extending support from flynax this is about the situation how the company akts generally

the script looks at the first point very good but when you starting using the script for a while like i used it now over maybe a year there appears many problem with the script generally and i know the staff try's the best to help out and fixed
    but i can say i have losing more then 700 apps users for some reason that depends on the scripts
    and i didn know about and because i was think the script looks working fine !

so i talking to the users why he left and why he don't use the website anymore and why he goes to the other site where he have to pay for the ads !
    and the feedback was that : when he get to the page that the loadtime was sometimes incredible and somethime when he trys to add some ADS information are not loaded and so on !

then i have look to this issue and see that there are for some reaosn the form on some category not working and also seen that the web slows down

we didn change anythink on the script the only thinks we changed are on css some dekoration so why is this happen

I use many other theme on other site's and have no problem with the other site and if there was problem the developer never asking for extending the service and i can also say i pay less money for the theme. And the most importen one is when the develope did some update
    HE NEVER ASKING FOR PAY FOR THIS UPDATE !!!!

the site ate the moment get many error like error 503 and mysql error and slow connection
    and i only add missing form to the categorys again

i can say i am not very happy using flynax
    Last edited by Olcay Birgun; December 11, 2020 at 10:53 AM.

| 3357560 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357562 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357565 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357570 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357571 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357577 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357578 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357579 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357580 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357581 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357583 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357590 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357592 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357593 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357594 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357598 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357599 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Sleep | 0 | | | 0.000 |
    | 3357600 | qhilbzls_sanamaster | localhost | qhilbzls_adtest | Query | 0 | Sending data | SELECT `T1`.*, `T2`.`Value` AS `name`
    FROM `fl_data_formats` AS `T1`
    LEFT JO | 0.000

Master
    Change hosting provider. I never noticed any slowdown in the Flynax script.

+ Reply to Thread