+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Display ad description

Master

Display ad description

Hi!

How do I display a small detail of my ad description on the ads page?

Guru
    Can you expand and clarify the question with some pics or examples as unsure, exactly what it is your trying to do ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Master
    I would like this part of the description to be approx. 35-40 characters appear on the listing page.

It's like that now: Nevtelen1.png and so I want Nevtelen.png
    Last edited by Jenő Kocsi; December 3, 2020 at 05:48 AM.

Guru
    Hi JenA you need to go into your > Admin Panel > Categories > Browse > select the required category you wish to edit > Build Category > Browse Form + Possibly Featured Form > and drag across the listing fields you wits to show, possibly Title and Description etc.

Save and refresh and it should be fine.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Master
    Yes I have tried this but it is not good as it puts in the full description. However, I would only need 20-30 characters to appear there. I’ve seen it done on another side, but I didn’t get help from there on how it was solved.

Hello,

If you give me a link to this description I'll guide you on how to limit the text in lines

+ Reply to Thread