+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comments section Hidden / Not sure what has gone wrong

Guru

Comments section Hidden / Not sure what has gone wrong

Hello for some reason the comments section seem to be hidden.

I have looked at all of my change notes and tried every possible combination to make the comments section visible but to joy, I have completely removed and full reinstalled the comments plugin but alas still do not have that loving feeling.

I have tried to look at the flynax code in demos but the script seems to have changed/seems different so not love there?

If I look at the code it states that the body is set to display none. I have covered every possible option in code but I can not see from the code where I need to edit this to set it to block? as it is set to element style but not sure what that is connected to?

I have a feeling I set it from block to none when I wanted to hide comments and turned off the comments box and comments did not go away?

anyway, when I edit none to block everything shows up as it should, I just can not for the love of trying (now for several weeks) to nut this problem out. I am sure it is simple or would be if I knew where to tap the hammer ?

If anyone knows where to tap the hammer it would be appreciated. This one has beaten me.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello,

I've fixed it on your side

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

I've fixed it on your side
    Ok was it something I did or a bug? regardless Thank You, Rudi.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread