+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone using Shopping Cart & Bidding plugin?

Anyone using Shopping Cart & Bidding plugin?

Dear Flynax community?

Anyone here using Shopping Cart & Bidding? It looks very useful, may be a good reason to draw users to our site. How's experiences with it so far?
    I'm thinking of implementing it and would really appreciate some thoughts from you guys.

Thanks for your time

Guru
    Waiting for the updated one comming sometime.
    I installed it the other day. But again cant see what lisstings are actually auction, shop. The shipping is a bit confusing for users.
    Would be nice if an ad could show whether it is an auction or shop item on the listing thumbnails.

Otherwise its a cool plugin.

Guru
    Wei > I am looking at using it, but more in a personal way, in that I will run my own product lines on there possibly, not sure of the final look but yes that will be the plan.

Kiowa > You just need to add a listing field to sort that I have one called, Listing type, and currently, I have Posts, Downloads, Classifieds etc, so adding Shop / Auction or something similar would not be too hard.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thanks for your input kiowa and Pete. In my case, I was looking to allow user to sell their home made food or services on my site and get a 1% commission for each transaction. I don't know if it's even possible.

Guru
    Hello wei,
    Offcoarse you can take commision of a transaction. Thats in the shopping cart setup.

Thanks kiowa,

Any idea when the plugin will be updated and what new would be added?

Guru
    No idea, i asked rudi but he says currently no time frame, but i think they are close.
    Search fuctionality is one i know of, you will be able to search between ,auction, shop and normal ads, also something they adding to shipping.
    Thats all i know.

Master
    I bought the plugin some months ago and decided to install and active today..... No way, Anything missing... :-(

Hello,

You'd better create a ticket for the problem

+ Reply to Thread