+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Hide the add listing button after posting an ad

Lightbulb How to Hide the add listing button after posting an ad

Hi,

How to hide the add listing button after posting an ad in a particular section?

We have a section where the deposit limit is a single listing. The problem is that the button remains activated.

Would it be possible with a {if listing_section_one=1} Hide Add Listing{else} Display Add listing {/if}

any idea ?

Thank you

Any idea please ?

Guru
    You cant do it. You will have to create a ticked and ask them if it is possible via customization in your case.

I know I can ask for a customization, we have quite a few in progress. Just to know if some with an idea the purpose of the forum

Guru
    I think with the membership option you can limit the number of posts, so it might be you could swing that cat?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Yes it's possible to limit precisely, but not to hide the button once the listing is published.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackred View Post
    Yes it's possible to limit precisely, but not to hide the button once the listing is published.
    This sounds complicated to be honest. I think it will require a customization.

+ Reply to Thread