+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nova category bar colour

Nova category bar colour

Please can somebody tell where or how to change the colour of the category bar in Nova Classified.
    Currently, a sort of facebook blue - want to change the bar colour to something less yucky!!

thanks in advance

Richard

Guru
    If u use google chrome, right click and select "inspect".
    That is a live editor and you can then play around with settings and ad code. it will give you an idea of what line to edit in your css.

after that go to your ftp and edit the line with the modified code.

But before you edit in ftp make a backup of your css file so you can revert back incase you made a mistake.

Hope this helps.

Guru
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Always a pleasure watching your videos pete. Straight to the point.

Thank you kiowa
    Thank you Pete for your very very useful video - I will refer to this often!!

However i did get stuck

I want to change the header colour from white to #252557 but cannot find to do this!!

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dannreuther View Post
    Thank you kiowa

However i did get stuck

I want to change the header colour from white to #252557 but cannot find to do this!!
    Can you supply a link to your site and or can you tell us what template you are using please / link us to the flynax demo of that template, please.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dannreuther View Post
    Thank you kiowa

However i did get stuck

Just to be clear,
    Do you know how to work with css? It's not hard but it require some basic skill.

+ Reply to Thread