+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OLX template discussion

OLX template discussion

Hi,

Since this is a new template. I'm sure alot of people will be using or testing it. And would come in a lot of questions. So I create this thread for us to discuss. I hope Flynax would regularly check and support user with questions regarding OLX template.
    My first question is:
    - How can I enable top main menu in OLX desktop mode? I saw the menu in mobile but in desktop looks like it's hidden.

Thank you

Guru
    Well i might buy it might not. Dunno what it is with flynax and flashy templates, they dont seem to grasp that there is a market for them too. I get the idea of keep it simple and basic but they all seem the same.

Guru
    I have had some mods done to my general nova, my question is do i have to pay again to have them on the olx template?

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    I have had some mods done to my general nova, my question is do i have to pay again to have them on the olx template?
    You are most likely have to pay again for having mods redo on new template. Unless your staff feel generous enough to help copy paste, of course if the process is simple
    From what I see it does not look much different from the nova, so may be stick with your old template is a better idea.
    My situation is I just want to try and experiment with Flynax new template
    Last edited by Wei Hong; November 7, 2020 at 06:40 PM.

Kiowa,

You might receive a 50% discount:

- Read Here: https://www.flynax.com/prices.html

- Title: Upgrades & Upgrading 50% off

- Quote: "Upgrading enables you to import data but not customizations, which can only be reproduced in a new version at a 50% discount off the amount paid originally.

However, you should ask Flynax about this is the section is not very clear.
    I have wondered what the above means as it might pull me towards making modifications.

Master
    Why can't I download an OLX template for the real estate script? I see there are properties in the OLX template as well so I think it should be compatible.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenő Kocsi View Post
    Why can't I download an OLX template for the real estate script? I see there are properties in the OLX template as well so I think it should be compatible.
    Please read this article and you'll see OLX template is for Classifieds portal only https://www.flynax.com/clone-scripts/olx-clone.html

Master
    I think this could also be used for the real estate script, so it would be nice if it could be downloaded for it. Or maybe we can expect a template to be created for the real estate script sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    I think this could also be used for the real estate script, so it would be nice if it could be downloaded for it. Or maybe we can expect a template to be created for the real estate script sometime?
    I think the nova real estate is better option. And no, don't expect a new template, especially for real estate script in may be a couple years. Unless you make a specific offer to the team.

+ Reply to Thread