+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ticket # QHC-166280

Guru

Ticket # QHC-166280

Could somebody see if Andrew is on holidays please, It is now going onto months to get an answer on this, and I seem to be given the silent treatment from Andrew? or he is on holidays but I am still waiting for his response or a response from anyone in flynax in regards this matter. Thank you.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Well despite numerous efforts to seek to resolve this issue in a peaceful, quiet and professional way, it seems everybody within flynax walls is refusing to acknowledge this problem and or to resolve this in any way shape or form. Very sad at best.

Around four weeks ago, I purchased the new PayPal Plugin. > https://www.flynax.com/plugins/paypa...t-gateway.html

I purchased this plugin based on the marketing on that product which claims to allow people to process their payment on site. >
    Payment processing is conducted on your website but via PayPal servers without the need for the customer to leave your website.
    After testing this, I found this not to be the case and that this product does not allow the user to process any payments on your site at all.

My response from asking support if I had set this up wrong was
    "it's ok they come back to your site when the transaction is completed"
    or words to those effects. After seeking clarification from several people in support and asking if they could verify if this did allow for customers to place a transaction on-site as promoted in their description, they all said no and offered no reasoning as to why they had false and misleading information on thier site.

I was then directed to the? Webmaster? Who supposedly adds all content, this person went off on a totally different line and did not take the time to even understand the question and referred to the other PayPal plugin being able to process online.

So I wrote back again explaining they had it wrong, now weeks in, not one person at flynax will respond, and I am left ignored. So I have no recourse but to post it here due to the silent treatment from flynax.

I understand people make mistakes, but when I have spent weeks trying to resolve this and get ignored, and flynax choose to leave false and inaccurate information on thier site, where does one go from there.

So with that, if you are buying the new Paypal plugin because you think it will process onsite / well it won't, and as they say, it is fake news.

And no, I do not want my money back. Still, I would like to know that people are honest with me, it is a common courtesy we should extend to all, and I am sad I even had to write this, but you can only try to resolve things quietly for so long and being ignored and discarded does not help to do this.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

There are other plugs that have wrong claims.

For example, see the Field-bound Boxes

I was given the silent treatment as well.

Find my discussion here:

- https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ynax-SEO-Guide

I also bought the plugin for the same reason you indicated.

I also do not want my money back.

I agree the article must be corrected

Hey Pete,

When I first look at this very plugin, I was also very sold on the feature of being able to make payment on my site instead of redirecting to paypal site. But then I tried it on the demo and found out that it works pretty much the same as what we already have. So I was not sure what was the point/differences so I didn't buy it.

As I can see you already spent lots of time working this out. The only way is to get money back. Unless they can make it work on-site, which in my opinion they would already have if it's possible.

Guru
    Just an update, I finally have a response from somebody within flynax, apparently, in the next upgrade of the plugin it will be made to work onsite, this is scheduled after the end of the year and possibly an or Feb 21 but that is a maybe.

It would have been better to leave off the description that it worked onsite until the upgrade made it possible and to then promote that part.

Let's hope that this happens (the upgrade to work onsite) and then we can all then move forward.

+ Reply to Thread