+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Local fresh installation at client side problem

Local fresh installation at client side problem

I did a fresh installation of 4.8.1 at my LOCAL server.
    There is no problem with admin panel.
    But all of links at client side do not work.
    Sign-in,Sign-up,Motors,Jobs,... None of them work.
    When I click at a link; URL at address bar changes to new address, but content; remains at home page.
    There is nothing at error log and no PHP error.

Make sure that the .htacess file with Flynax rules exists in your public_html

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Make sure that the .htacess file with Flynax rules exists in your public_html
    Hello Rudi, it's local fresh installation.Of course, it has .htaccess standard of flynax
    The only thing is my local address: 192.168.200.80:8080
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; November 6, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

the admincp works fine right? Only the front end has problem? If so try going to admincp > basic setting > general > Apache rewrite module <----- disable this

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    the admincp works fine right? Only the front end has problem? If so try going to admincp > basic setting > general > Apache rewrite module <----- disable this
    Hello wei, thanks for your attention, but it's not the case. It seems something wrong with session_start() place and rlNavigator.class.php

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Hello wei, thanks for your attention, but it's not the case. It seems something wrong with session_start() place and rlNavigator.class.php
    Thats weird. I have 4.8.1 downloaded and installed on my local machine offline and it works fine. I'm using mamp.

+ Reply to Thread