+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OLX template twitter section

OLX template twitter section

Hi,

I saw the official release blog post of olx template and very interested in this part

olx-home-page-bottom.jpg

Where we have the about us and Twitter section above footer. How do we show the same thing? I check the demo but they don't have that part.
    Also instead of twitter can we use facebook instead. It's more popular for my users.

Thanks

Hello Wei,

Unfortunately, it's only a layout for demo.

It can be achieved by integrating twitter or facebook widgets (if available)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Wei,

Unfortunately, it's only a layout for demo.

It can be achieved by integrating twitter or facebook widgets (if available)
    Ah so it's a modified part for show only? It's look pretty good though, you guys should considering adding it in future update

Guru
    I dont understand this.
    It clearly states that you can enable or disable the "usefull information" section in admin panel.

Am i missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    I dont understand this.
    It clearly states that you can enable or disable the "usefull information" section in admin panel.

Am i missing something here?
    Uh, after kiowa mentioned it. I went back and read the blog post and this is what on the flynax blog:

The useful info section is the area where you may place some “about us” content packed with SEO keywords. You may also add latest tweets or any other information that you think may be relevant to your users. Keep in mind that the helpful info section is entirely optional and you may disable it from admin panel.
    From what I understand this meant we can enable and disable that useful section with "about us" and Twitter section.
    If not I suggest Flynax remove that confusing statement, or better yet implement the option as advertised. If looks pretty good

+ Reply to Thread