+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Plugins showing in ap...

Hybrid View

No Plugins showing in ap...

I don't recall if when you go to the plugins page in the ap, should the plugins automatically be shown before you do a search? I do believe they should be shown, but in any case, I did have a problem with the faq plugin and the filter plugin, one free (faq) and the filter I paid for, but neither of them were working back a couple of weeks ago, so I tried re-downloading them both and re-uploading them to my server, and both are still not working, they aren't even shown as installed. Could this be an issue with the version of Flynax I am currently using?

Note: I have both plugins installed on my server currently as the latest from the flynax customer download area. I do have my original plugins on backup if needed. I just don't know what to do to get them working again. Could someone give some guidance on this issue?

See the attachment (animated gif) for issue

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello,

Fixed on your end

Hello Rudi,

Thank you! Should I re-install both plugins directly fresh, or use the old ones? For the filter, I didn't have any filters setup, so that won't take long, but the faq plugin, I have some that I would like to keep, I don't mind copy/paste the faqs if that could be possible if the data is stored in a template maybe, but which one so I can copy/paste that into the new plugin that I will install.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Fixed on your end
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

I don't think you need to reinstall the plugins as the problem was in the upgrade

+ Reply to Thread