+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Agent Category

Post 2nd Agent Page

Rudi, I need a second "Agent" category called "Developers". Is this possible with the default script or does this require modification?

As always, thank you for the excellent customer service.
    Last edited by Joe Can; November 1, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Rudi, I need a second "Agent" category called "Developers". Is this possible with the default script or does this require modification?

As always, thank you for the excellent customer service.
    you can always add more category and account type. Unless there is something special about this?

The Agent category has an Alphabet search box and another feature I can't figure how to add.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    The Agent category has an Alphabet search box and another feature I can't figure how to add.
    if it is what I am thinking in your content boxes look for search for sellers ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    you can always add more category and account type. Unless there is something special about this?
    Wei, looking at this closer, the current "Agent" webpage seems not to be a 'category', but a page found in Content > Pages

I will change the original forum post title to reflect this:

- To: 2nd Agent Page
    Last edited by Joe Can; November 1, 2020 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    if it is what I am thinking in your content boxes look for search for sellers ?
    Pete, I think this moved me a few steps closer.

In Content > Content Boxes I do not have 'sellers'.
    Probably, because I am using the Real Estate script and you are using another script.

However, I do see "Alphabet Search", but when I 'Edit' the page it does not give me the option to assign it to a page.
    Last edited by Joe Can; November 1, 2020 at 12:12 PM.

Double Post

I see so you meant a separate user page show list of user that have developer user type only. I saw on the user type page there is an option called:
    - Generate individual page for user of this type.

May be this is what you're looking for?

Wei, you a genius.

That worked!

The only thing left is to figure out how to add the "Alphabet Search" box on the Developer page, like the "Agent Page" contains (see Image - 1).

In Content > Content Boxes the "Alphabet Search" box does not allow me to add it to any pages (see image - 2).

Image - 2.png

Alphabet Serch.png

To enable alphabetic search for new account type pages,

you need to go to admin > tpl > controllers > blocks.tpl

change:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    to:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

+ Reply to Thread