+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax mobile app

Guru

Flynax mobile app

Hello,
    Just wondering why flynax dont improve on their mobile app.
    Adding features like:
    Listing filtering
    Shopping cart
    Auction
    Booking
    Improve on the visual part
    Have message and call buttons handy on bottom of screen.
    Have keyword search directly on home page when it opens.

Why does the developer not ad these feautures?
    All other classified mobile apps look more modern.
    It is a known fact that visual attractive apps attract users.
    Thanks. This is just a wishlist.
    Last edited by kiowa; October 22, 2020 at 08:04 PM.

I asked them many time and suggest to share the cost with every one interested but unfortunately John's reply was that all developers are overloaded.

I suggest again to deploy a full-time developer and to priorities this task and we are ready to share the cost. Statics shows the need of the mobile Apps:
    1- 75% of my web visitors are mobile users (Google Analytics).
    2- My competitors in the same country have a strong Native mobile Apps.

I believe that having a strong native mobile apps will leave a positive impact for both Flynax and its clients.

Guru
    I think theres only one app developer and he is obviously doing this part time for flynax.
    After all these years since the launch not much have changed.

The days of desktop browsing is comming to an end eventually.

Anyway we work with whats available i guess.

Guru
    Im finally going to purchase this app Because it will help for my classifieds in some way, my question is how do i go about asking for a full color change and font change that matches my site? what if flynax changes it and im not happy with some colors that i chose and i want to change it again?

Any1 here that got the app and changed colors?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Im finally going to purchase this app Because it will help for my classifieds in some way, my question is how do i go about asking for a full color change and font change that matches my site? what if flynax changes it and im not happy with some colors that i chose and i want to change it again?

thanks.
    I'm also interested in the app. But it looks plain from the demo. Can I use all features on web app on mobile app. Such as comparison table? Filter plugin, etc? Anything that is missing on mobile app?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I'm also interested in the app. But it looks plain from the demo. Can I use all features on web app on mobile app. Such as comparison table? Filter plugin, etc? Anything that is missing on mobile app?
    Hello Wei,

Believe me, i have downloaded a few wordpress classified apps also some other classified apps to test and get ideas to how i would want the flynax app too look visually, the wordpress apps looks the best, but those apps are terrible in function and totally unreliable, very limited to search fuctionality and full of bugs, but they look good.

As i understand flynax Mobile app is compiled in C or C++ language wich does make it robust and reliable.
    Maybe flynax can somehow give us some of the source code and we can change colors as we wish?
    then use an editor to recompile and use it?

As for the features the app is just there for browsing, sign up, posting an add, ect.
    Dont have all the features of the full script, its like a mini version.
    But running an app for your website is so much better.

By the way i did request for filtering to be added to app via Viktor. He did quote me so it can be done.
    Last edited by kiowa; October 24, 2020 at 07:34 PM.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post

thanks.
    If you ask for any change, app developer will ask for 95$ ... I'm using the app for 2 websites and colours do. not much between desktop version and mobile app. But I'm really not ready to pay for extra 95$ to change app colours. And don't forget to prepare 95$ for each update...

Anyway you're not missing a lot as many features are missing in the mobile app.

+ Reply to Thread