+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Social meta plugin

Guru

Social meta plugin

Hello,
    Excuse me for my ignorance, but what is the actual function of the social meta plugin?
    How does one actually implement and use it?

Did you read this:

- https://www.flynax.com/plugins/social-meta-tags.html

Kiowa,

Also, you might have already read this language, but I have pasted what the Flynax SEO Guide discusses about the Social Meta Plugin. Notice that the section ends with "You'll need to enter" and stops short of describing what you need to do to set up the plug. Can Flynax complete the paragraph so we have the full information?

---------------------------------------------------------

Sharing listings in social networks is one of the promotion techniques that you can employ to simplify sharing your content, and in the long run, attract more users to your site. The Plugin is mainly intended for sharing listings to Twitter, Google and Facebook. The Plugin adds a title,
    description and images based on Open Graph to a page. The Plugin can add social meta tags both to listing details page and to other pages of your site. You can install the Plugin from:

Admin panel > Plugins.

After installation, proceed to the Admin panel > Basic Settings > Social Meta Tags to set it up for your site. You'll need to enter
    Last edited by Joe Can; October 17, 2020 at 02:52 PM.

Guru
    i have read it.

but is that not what the bookmark and share plugin does? For sharing.

Social meta tags plugin must have more to it?

I think it's for meta picture on social media platform such as facebook and twitter. Basically you update your info and thumbnail image using this plugin and it will show that image on social network

+ Reply to Thread