+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where are the "Listing Details Page" Optimization Fields

Post Where are the "Listing Details Page" Optimization Fields

The "Flynax SEO Guide" found here, Indicates that the "Listing Detail Page" can be "optimized". As quoted below:

"Flynax allows you to optimize the following pages:

- Home page;
    - Listing type pages;
    - Listing details pages;
    - Category pages; and
    - Account type pages.

Let's start with configuring the Home page."

However, I cannot figure out where exactly are the optimization fields.

The Guide seems to just skip over the section on optimizing the Listing Details Page.

I have spent much time trying to find the settings, but, nothing.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Guru
    What exactly do you want to do on the listing details page ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

No exactually sure as the SEO Guide seems to skip that section.

However, I have been adding the following to the prior pages:

- H1:
    - Page Title:
    - Meta Description:
    - Meta Keywords:

The Guide goes from "Optimizing listing types" to "Optimizing metadata for listings" and skips "Listing type pages" according to the guide's outline on my first post.

It is possible, that the setting themselves are on the"Edit Category" page found here:

- Categories > Categories > Select a Category > "Edit" in the "Actions" Column

I found three text boxes that indicate the following:

- "Build custom meta description for Ad Details page with values of listing fields."
    - "Build custom meta keywords for Ad Details page with values of listing fields."
    - "Build custom title for Ad Details page with values of listing fields."

However, I am not sure if this is what the guide is referring to when it indicates:

"Flynax allows you to optimize the following pages:

- Listing details pages;
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    Last edited by Joe Can; October 11, 2020 at 06:37 AM.

Guru
    Hello Jpe, To edit the seo options for listing data you need to go to > Categories > Browse > (Your Category to edit) > Edit Category >

Listing meta description
    Listing meta keywords
    Listing meta title

In each of those select from the options below each option and then select add / you choose which listing fields will become your meta description etc, so everybodys setting will be different (or at least can be) so for me I have the following setup

Listing meta description = {description_add}
    Listing meta keywords
    Listing meta title = {title}

I have left my keywords blank as from my understanding giggle rarely if ever now uses keywords, so in my listings when people fill in the listing field called description, what ever they place in tat becomes the meta description, for this reason my description is set to low numbers (320 chars) with around160 chars giigles last approx length of a search listing data length (but giggle change this often or used to)

and in title I have the title listing field connected to that.

the end result in what ever the user adds to title and description becomes the title and description sent to giggle for that listing, per se.

Hope that is what you were looking for, if not yell out and we can go again if needed.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Pete, yes, I am sure you are correct.

Thanks for the tips.

It will save me much time.

Guru
    Joe, the way I have it set is just the way I do it and in that you need to set it up as best suits your needs,

you will probably find your browse form will be set the same as your meta in that you browse form would be (as in my example)

Listing meta description = {description_add} | Browse form = Description
    Listing meta keywords
    Listing meta title = {title} | Browse Form = Title

(Title would be on top of description in browse form).

+ Reply to Thread