+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Different items to sort, how do I change them?

Different items to sort, how do I change them?

Hello

On page:

* my-ads.html
    * my-favorites.html
    * search.html

Different items for sorting the product listing. In the listing itself, the items are sorted only by date (as it should be). On the pages listed above, all items are different. Is it possible to configure them somewhere?

---

In file: grid_navbar.tpl

The data appears here

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Of course, can remove it in the template. But I want to know how they are added there. Have I enabled something in the admin area?
    Last edited by Eugeniy; October 10, 2020 at 07:19 AM.

Are you referring to this setting:

- Admin Panel > Categories > Categories > "Click to Build" in "Actions" colomn> Build Sorting Form

I didn't add anything there. Therefore, in the listing, by default, I sort by date (ascending and descending).

1.png

However, on the pages above, I have additional sorting items. I don't know where they came from. I thought there was a place to get them out of there.

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    2.png

In the code above, I put"?". Here are these 2 points where they came from. And how to remove them. Where this drop-down list is regulated, say in the search.

I want to understand the dependencies between different elements so that I can work further.

By removing it from the code, I will solve my question. But I don't understand how it works.
    Last edited by Eugeniy; October 10, 2020 at 01:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread