+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zend Optimizer

Zend Optimizer

Hi there,

I am installing on my PC for development purposes.
    The installation script does not let me through, as the check for Zend Optimizer fails.

The thing is my server is installed with IonCube. This is my PHP test output...

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
    Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2009 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.3.16, Copyright (c) 2002-2010, by ionCube Ltd.

Can you help please?

Re: Zend Optimizer

Hello Thomas,
    I am unable to solve such problem in the forum.
    Please contact us through e-mail please, forward your request to support@flynax.com

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to install the software and it is indicated that "Zend Optimizer" not install and the "Apache mod_rewrite module" is undefined. I did file a support to my hosting account and here's what they said.

To enable Zend Optimizer on your hosting account, you must either modify or create a php.ini file if your hosting account runs PHP 4, or your php5.ini file if your hosting account runs PHP 5. The file you create or modify must include the following code:

[Zend]
    zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
    zend_extension_manager.optimizer=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.3
    zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer_TS-3.3.3
    zend_extension=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.3/ZendExtensionManager.so
    zend_extension_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer_TS-3.3.3/ZendExtensionManager_TS.so

Mod_rewrite is an Apache Web server module installed on all of our Linux servers by default; it does not have to be installed or enabled. Our Linux hosting accounts support most mod_rewrite functions.

Because enabling mod_rewrite is handled at a global level, you do not need to enable it in your httpd.conf file. You only need to add the desired code to the body of your .htaccess file.

Our environment uses the vendor-provided code from Apache for mod_rewrite. Current Apache HTTPD documentation is accurate with regard to how to use .htaccess files.

________
    ________

I follow their advice but it is still not working.

I need your advice for me to get it install correctly.

here's my site : http://tagprice.ph

Thanks,
    Sonny

Dear Sonny,
    Regarding ZEND optimizer, Flynax Installation Wizard just checking, does ZEND Optimizer installed or not, if Wizard says that ZEND Optimizer does not installed it means that it really absent or installed wrong.

Regarding mod-rewrite option, Flynax Installation Wizard detects this option using default php tools and sometimes can't detect it properly, that is why you see Mod Rewrite = undefined, it is not critical, just continue installation.

I suggest posting ticket to helpdesc, our support team will help you to enable ZEND optimizer quickly.

John

+ Reply to Thread