+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draft Email Templates

Draft Email Templates

Dear All,

I thought to share with you my redraft of the Flynax real estate templates for version 4.8.1.

Any feedback you can provide me on the Email templates would be greatly apprciated.

I would like Flynax to specifically respond to the following Email Template numbers as they are unclear or incomplete:

- Template #26: What is the proper link for "[here]"

- Template #34: What is the proper link for "[here]"

- Template #38: What does this mean: "You've been granted a {plan_name} package." Did the user get a Free package or buy the package?

- Template #43: What does this mean: "Your account at {site_name} has been created automatically." Does the Flynax script have the abilty to create automated accounts for randome people? Probably Not?

If you see anything wrong or can suggest an improvement, let me know and I will update the language for the community.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Dear All,

as they are unclear or incomplete:

- Template #26: What is the proper link for "[here]"

- Template #34: What is the proper link for "[here]"

- Template #38: What does this mean: "You've been granted a {plan_name} package." Did the user get a Free package or buy the package?

- Template #43: What does this mean: "Your account at {site_name} has been created automatically." Does the Flynax script have the abilty to create automated accounts for randome people? Probably Not?
    The email templates are not incomplete.

# 26 + 34 = most likely something like your listing has been posted Click HERE to add another listing or something like that, if you so some tests you will see these options.

# 38 = you have the ability to grant a package as an admin in your admin area "under plan usage stats" when you do that email will be sent.

# 43 = you have the ability set quick signup, where somebody can add a listing without being a member, when this happens they are asked for a name and email address only, so when this person signs up a automated account is generated for them, and from there that email is generated.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thank you Pete for your response.

I now understand Email Templates #38 and 43.
    I will post some proposed language for the Templates later today.

I would appreciate it if Flynax or someone could give me direction on temples #26 and 34.
    Templates #26 and 34 are the only two templates that use "click [here].
    Instead, I think it should use a shortcode like all the other templates {example}

Template #26, indicates the following: free_package_purchased

Hello {name},

You've successfully signed up for the*{plan_name} package.Click [here] to get started.

.................................................. ............
    Template #34, indicates the following: "edit_listing_pending"

Hello {name},

The status of your listing at {site_name} has been changed to pending to be approved. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we do it in order to avoid offensive content on our site. Your listing will be activated once reviewed by the Administrator.

Click [here] to view the listing details.

I think that is is possible that Email Template #26 should contain the following language, but I do not know for sure:

After approval, you may login to your account using the following login details:

- Account Area: {account_area}
    - Username: {login}
    - Password: {password}
    Last edited by Joe Can; September 24, 2020 at 11:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread