+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having issues with the filter plugin

Guru

Having issues with the filter plugin

Is anyone else confused with the filter plugin? it seems like only some of the listing fields show, not sure why all are not showing? i deleted the filter to rebuild and even more listing field options have disappeared?

frustrating, is this known problem ? is there a way to make the LF show or am I missing something?
    Last edited by Pete Young; September 11, 2020 at 01:58 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Post There are Known Issues in the Filter plug

It is not you, but many bugs infesting the Filter plug.

Flynax support is currently working on several issues I recently discovered in the Filter plug:

1. Categories - Listing Types: If you have more than one Listing Type filter, let's say a "Homes" filter and a "Lands" filter, after you click on any category in the "Homes" filter the "Lands" categories appear.

2. Categories - Select Categories: If you instead decide not to use Listing Types and select certain categories, then the entire filter disappears after saving your configuration.

3. Fields Disappear: Also, I have noticed that the names of the fields appear in the filter when using method 1 above, however, the field boxes and sliders do not appear in the filter box.

In reality, Flynax should not be calling its software as "Stable" as it has many, many bugs. The software is basically in "Alpha" stage. Calling it "Stable" is only false advertising.

Guru
    Thanks, Joe, I have found that the only way I can get the filter option to show again is to fully delete the listing field, then fully reinsall it into categories search etc but all listings then loose settings that were in place and a nightmare job.

will send this into support.
    Last edited by Pete Young; September 11, 2020 at 04:21 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread