+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Front End not loading

Front End not loading

Hi,

My front end has stopped working for some unknown reason. Back end is fine, just the front end. I am still running version 3.2 but have 4.01 in a directory under it for testing. Both versions work in the back end but not in the front end!

From the other posts here it would appear that the server doesn't have zend installed but I've been running quite good up to now. The server has Zend working so cant imagine that being the problem.

Any other ideas fellas??

it can't be zend if there is no zend installed, it will appear zend error text.
    what is your website?

I just been on you 3.2 as I think I remembered the URL n that seemed to load ok. Not sure about your test site as I don't know the subdirectory

I think it resulted from server software upgrading or maybe changes to server configuration. If it worked before and without any visible reason doesn't work now.
    If you still have problem please submit a ticket or at least enable Debugging through includes/config.inc.php and post error message here.

It may be tmp subfolders permissions issue or zend/ioncube issue.

Thx fellas ...

All good. Hadn't been able to check it for a couple of days because of other commitments but today its working ok.

+ Reply to Thread