+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Featured & Multi-Country

Got it.
    I am glad I asked.
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Joe Can, disable that function you are talking about. in listing types.

Instead use listing boxes to display your featured ads instead and all should work fine.

Pete
    Pete, If I use Listing Boxes to display featured ads, would the featured listing appear twice:

- 1st Time: They would appear in the featured Listing Boxes,
    - 2nd Time: They would appear again above the standard listings

Any help is appreciated.

Guru
    That would be correct
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Understood.

I think twice would be to much.

Thanks for your assistance.

Guru
    I think twice would be to much.
    lol we think different then, people are paying for featured then they would deserve some more exposure.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Agree: "lol we think different then, people are paying for featured then they would deserve some more exposure."

However, I live in a city with 17 million people.

What I want to avoid is having several pages of featured listing box ads and then several more pages of the same featured listings before a user reaches the standard listings.

I think it would devalue standard listings too much?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Agree: "lol we think different then, people are paying for featured then they would deserve some more exposure."

However, I live in a city with 17 million people.

What I want to avoid is having several pages of featured listing box ads and then several more pages of the same featured listings before a user reaches the standard listings.

I think it would devalue standard listings too much?
    Ok we misunderstand each other then, you would not have several pages of each, that would be silly,

you have your normal section the middle of the page, featured listing show on top and regular below, all good, now in a listing bos=x set it to featured listing and to display one and place it in the side bar at the top of that page per se.

i will pm you a lonk

Pete,

That is a very good idea.

I did not think to add a featured listing box to the sidebar instead of the top position.

This solves the problem I mentioned about.

A million thanks for your suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread