+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monetizer Plug

Post Monetizer Plug

I cannot figure out exactly how the Monetizer plugin works.

After reviewing the plug's language, I understand that an administrator creates bump up and highlight packages.

However, the language does not answer the following questions:

1. Separate Packages?: Can admin create one package that contains both bumps and highlights or must they be separate packages?
    - Example: User can purchase 1 package that already contains 5 bump ups and 5 highlights

2. Purchase with Listing Package?:Can a user purchase bump ups and highlights package(s) at the same time they are purchasing a Listing Package?
    - Example: User want to pruchase 1 Listing Package + 5 bump ups + 5 highlights all at the same time.

3. Combined with Listing Package?: Can admin add bump ups and highlights to an existing Listing Package to sell them as a part of a Listing Package?
    - Example: Admin makes a Listing Package that already contains 5 bump ups + 5 highlights within the Listing Package.

You assistance is much appreciated.

Guru
    1. Separate Packages?: Can admin create one package that contains both bumps and highlights or must they be separate packages?
    - Example: User can purchase 1 package that already contains 5 bump ups and 5 highlights
    Yes, but recall some bugs but will test it out in the next few days

2. No that I know of.

3. Combined with Listing Package?: Can admin add bump ups and highlights to an existing Listing Package to sell them as a part of a Listing Package?
    - Example: Admin makes a Listing Package that already contains 5 bump ups + 5 highlights within the Listing Package.
    Yes, you will see the option at the bottom of the listing package form to add bumps or highlights. But for me, it is not working properly unless I am doing something wrong.

EDIT: the bumps etc seem not to work on a single listing package but do work on a multi listing package that I can see
    Last edited by Pete Young; September 12, 2020 at 11:36 PM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Pete,

Thank you very much for your help.

I am glad the Monetizer plug allows adding bump ups and highlights to existing multi-listing packages.

I hope to be testing in a few weeks.

+ Reply to Thread