+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ad Listing Page...

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    if you remove all side bar content box the listing detail should be in full width. Try changing owner detail content box position from sidebar to bottom.
    I made the Get More Details content box Inactive but the rest of the page didn't go into full width, the sidebar is gone, (Inactive) but the rest of the page content didn't adjust to the page (full-width) can you check to see if you can find the solution, Wei?

Page in question: https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...item-3394.html
    Last edited by Brian Jester; September 7, 2020 at 02:21 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jester View Post
    I made the Get More Details content box Inactive but the rest of the page didn't go into full width, the sidebar is gone, (Inactive) but the rest of the page content didn't adjust to the page (full-width) can you check to see if you can find the solution, Wei?

Page in question: https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...item-3394.html
    Problem with the styles of the modern template. if you fix this page, it is possible that other pages will go bad.

Need to change some logic in code on content.tpl file.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Need to change some logic in code on content.tpl file.
    Viktor,

I'd appreciate a little help with doing that, this part seems to get me all the time. Just one example in the code would be great.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    Problem with the styles of the modern template. if you fix this page, it is possible that other pages will go bad.
    I know you didn't say the logic part (Viktor did), not to offend...But doesn't logic on content.tpl solve the problem? In terms of logic, I would think so. So where is the problem?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

The file templates/general_modern/css/bootstrap.css

Try to configure or remove:

Line 367 remove width: 66.66666667%;
    Line 216 remove width: 33.33333333%;
    Line 204 remove width: 66.66666667%;

Hello Brian,

If you don't want to use profile information on the view details page and any other information on the sidebar you need to change conditon. See attached screenshot: https://prnt.sc/ueo9go
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    The file templates/general_modern/css/bootstrap.css

Try to configure or remove:

Line 367 remove width: 66.66666667%;
    Line 216 remove width: 33.33333333%;
    Line 204 remove width: 66.66666667%;
    Maybe those were incorrect in the line numbers, but where I saw those percentages around those line #'s, I commented them out (disabled them) but it through the page out of alignment.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread