+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post ad page style issue...

Post ad page style issue...

Hi,I am trying to figure out a little dilemma on the post ad page regarding styles...

I want to make the category selection box horizontal...

I would like to get the categories to display horizontally and use a over-flow property for the scrolling across when needed on small screens.. Can someone help me achieve this?

Screenshot of the idea, but without scrollbars.

Edit: I have already had accomplished this, but after 'cleaning up' some other issues, I keep running into issues like this. It seems that I just can't avoid this problem. I would prefer to keep the ad types in a horizontal layout (as shown in the screenshot above) and use an over-flow property to scroll horizontally to navigate any of the ad types that go off the viewing area.

For example: In the picture below that is ok for vertical ad types (that is what I originally meant, not categories) It's when the ad types start to go horizontally, when using larger screens, that's when I want to add the scrollbar (overflow property) so the ad types don't appear on multiple lines, just one continuous line with a scroll bar. Trying to keep it neat and tidy. Less space is better in my opinion.

This is almost what I want below, but look how the ad types are so far separated, why? Can someone help me fix the below issue? It's almost correct.

Website: https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...d-listing.html

You will need to use the login information below to access the url above.

User: demo
    Pass: demo

Thank you!
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; September 4, 2020 at 04:31 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

This one is resolved!
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread