+ Reply to Thread

Thread: custom location 3rd level variable not working {if location_level3}{location_level3}

custom location 3rd level variable not working {if location_level3}{location_level3}

i have change the default location value for our county (Sri Lanka), it was like county-> provinces -> cites , i change to, County -> districts -> cites, ( removed some provinces and added some districts simply thats all). when i am building tiles and metas form variables 3rd level veritable vales not showing from front end which means cites , ( {if location_level3}{location_level3} )

please can some one help me to fix this issue ?

Quote Originally Posted by nawzy View Post
    i have change the default location value for our county (Sri Lanka), it was like county-> provinces -> cites , i change to, County -> districts -> cites, ( removed some provinces and added some districts simply thats all). when i am building tiles and metas form variables 3rd level veritable vales not showing from front end which means cites , ( {if location_level3}{location_level3} )

please can some one help me to fix this issue ?
    It should not be a problem if it worked for location_level1 and location_level2, it should work for location_level3 as well. Did you try going to Refresh section in admin cp and refresh system cache?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    It should not be a problem if it worked for location_level1 and location_level2, it should work for location_level3 as well. Did you try going to Refresh section in admin cp and refresh system cache?
    i have done that it is taking lot of time to get refresh "Refresh listing locations" it on loading........ never refreshed , what shoud do for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    thanks for your reply

variables not working for category descriptions and meta Eg:- " {condition} cars " it shows same way in fronted even after refresh, why is that?

+ Reply to Thread