+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax demos 4.8.1 classifieds and realty - search on map stuck on loading

Flynax demos 4.8.1 classifieds and realty - search on map stuck on loading

Just noticed that Flynax has updated their demos to 4.8.1

I tried the Real estate and also classifieds demos and the search on map page does not seem to be displaying properly, it is stuck on "loading". The map doesnt appear nor any listings, just the basic interface for the page.

Not sure if this was just a result of another person tinkering in the admin at the same time as my looking at the front end but thought I would mention it, anyone else seeing the same problem with the demos?

Hello,

It has been fixed

Thanks

Thanks Rudi, I had to CTRL Refresh my browser to see the fix but also noticed another weird bug perhaps on the "search on map" page of realty demo (classifieds demo seems to not have this same bug)

When I clicked the arrow on the map to center on my location, for some reason the text entry box overlayed on the map itself is prefilled with the word "agent" , normally it would be prefilled with "enter location" in greyed out text. When clicking the box it seems to think it is an account login box and a drop down appears under the text entry with "agent" and hidden password with flynax logo (a password manager of chrome perhaps), I can also see suggested towns lower down in the layers partially obscured by this agent box (ie: it is showing suggestions for towns named "agent")
    Last edited by Graham Jupp; August 21, 2020 at 06:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread