+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: flynax customization

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jupp View Post
    Jen, I wonder if the following code in your snippet relates to a possible referrer issue that I mentioned in my earlier post:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    You're right. I put back the full cookie code and only changed the next one.
    $samesite = 'Strict'
    Replace with:
    $samesite = 'Lax'
    So the original code is good.
    Here is a description of the SameSite cookies: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/...ookie/SameSite

Interesting, I would wait for Flynax to comment on this email issues. So far that's the last issue you have with 4.8.1 right Jen?

Master
    Yes this 4.8.1 with this patch I can update the ad from mail.
    However, it has still not been resolved that the ad address will appear in the mail sent.

Master
    Any help on where the error might be that the address of the expiring ads sent by cron does not appear in the email?
    i sent all the info already to everyone i even attached a picture but there is no help.
    I suspect the cron file, as I looked at it, almost nothing has changed since 4.8.0, but it would be nice to know what the error is and how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    Any help on where the error might be that the address of the expiring ads sent by cron does not appear in the email?
    i sent all the info already to everyone i even attached a picture but there is no help.
    I suspect the cron file, as I looked at it, almost nothing has changed since 4.8.0, but it would be nice to know what the error is and how to fix it.
    hi Jen, with all of the information you provided. I'm positive that Flynax could solve this in a blink. Would you please create a ticket and copy these response to them. It would be more effective for them to investigate there. Hope this is the last bug of 4.8.1

Master
    No one else has such problems?
    Even though I submitted a ticket for the bug, no one is dealing with it unfortunately.

Guru
    I need to start making money with My site, thats the biggest bug right now. Ask flynax if you can speak with the developer who works with that section. Can someone else re create your problem?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    I need to start making money with My site, thats the biggest bug right now. Ask flynax if you can speak with the developer who works with that section. Can someone else re create your problem?
    Are the addresses of expired ads sent by cron in the mail good for you?
    That's how he sends it to me. Though I looked at the database and everything is good there.

No phrase found by "categories+name+castle" key Szeged

Master
    Will there be a solution to the problem? I submitted an error ticket to which they also responded and requested access to the server. I did, but nothing has changed since then. (includes / rlLang.class.php) they said it was flawed but no one has fixed it yet and I haven't been given info on what should be fixed on it.
    I've been waiting for the fix for 2 weeks, but so far nothing has happened.

Hi Jenő Kocsi ,

I've found some problems with missing phrases in email from cron (but I cannot reproduce problem missing category title) and suggest you apply following fix and check it again:

1. Open file `cron/index.php` and find following rows

Code:
    2. And put new code after it:

Code:
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread