+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: flynax customization

Master
    Something just isn't good. Today I tried to update the ad on the link in the email sent by cron and again did not allow it to be updated. I just turned off the cookie plugin and allowed the ad to update. I no longer understand these many mistakes. Is it possible that the cookie plugin can also cause an error?

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Something just isn't good. Today I tried to update the ad on the link in the email sent by cron and again did not allow it to be updated. I just turned off the cookie plugin and allowed the ad to update. I no longer understand these many mistakes. Is it possible that the cookie plugin can also cause an error?
    I'm glad that you were able to find so much information regarding this email issues. I'm sure it would be a huge help for Flynax Development to pinpoint and fix the problem.

Master
    The trouble is that the Flynax team should see what the flaws are. On the demo page, the same bugs exist the same way I think. Unfortunately, even though I sent them a bunch of bugs, nothing happens.

Master
    I made a video where to see that the ad cannot be updated for some reason.

https://youtu.be/WjVd8m30DmA

I see. So the link in the email does not work. But trying to update ads directly on the website is working right?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I see. So the link in the email does not work. But trying to update ads directly on the website is working right?
    That's right, if I want to update the link I received in the mail, it's not good. If I open the same link on the website then it is good.
    Yet the two links are the same.
    The link structures are not good either in the mail it does not show the title of the ad, in the database I checked everything is good there. I think some of the code is misspelled. I think we should look for the fault around Cron, but that's not certain.
    Last edited by Jenő Kocsi; August 22, 2020 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenő Kocsi View Post
    That's right, if I want to update the link I received in the mail, it's not good. If I open the same link on the website then it is good.
    Yet the two links are the same.
    The link structures are not good either in the mail it does not show the title of the ad, in the database I checked everything is good there. I think some of the code is misspelled. I think we should look for the fault around Cron, but that's not certain.
    Are you saying the link URL is exactly the same from both the email and directly from within the site itself but only one is working? If so, try the link in the email once again but this time once it attempts to open the URL in the browser, cut and paste that link from the browser window into a new browser, does it then load correctly? It may be that this is a referrer issue in that the website is expecting the link to be referred from within the site itself and is denying external links from within emails?

I recently had a problem with one of my websites (not a flynax driven site) that had been hacked where the hacker edited my .htaccess file so that any referrals coming from my links in google and other search engines were met with a 500 server error, whereas if the URL were typed into the browser manually then it would load the site fine. It took me a while to notice that my search engine visits had dropped hugely as the site appeared to be working fine from my perspective.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jupp View Post
    Are you saying the link URL is exactly the same from both the email and directly from within the site itself but only one is working? If so, try the link in the email once again but this time once it attempts to open the URL in the browser, cut and paste that link from the browser window into a new browser, does it then load correctly? It may be that this is a referrer issue in that the website is expecting the link to be referred from within the site itself and is denying external links from within emails?

I recently had a problem with one of my websites (not a flynax driven site) that had been hacked where the hacker edited my .htaccess file so that any referrals coming from my links in google and other search engines were met with a 500 server error, whereas if the URL were typed into the browser manually then it would load the site fine. It took me a while to notice that my search engine visits had dropped hugely as the site appeared to be working fine from my perspective.
    I'm thinking of a sessionstart problem. If e.g. in the control.inc.php file, modifiers of something can then be opened from the mail and the ad can also be updated. But if I close the browser and reopen it, if I click on the link I received in the email, it can no longer be updated. I think it could be a sessionstart or a cookie problem.

Master
    Guys, it looks like there's a bug in why you can't update your ad via the link you received in the mail.
    I replaced the following lines of code with the one in version 4.8.0.
    An expert will tell you if this is so good or not.

includes/classes/reefless.class.php

4.8.1 bad.
    */
    public function createCookie(
    $cookieName,

$value,
    $expireTime = 0,
    $path = '',
    $domain = '',
    $secure = false,
    $httponly = false,
    $samesite = 'Strict'
    ) {
    global $domain_info;

if (!$cookieName || !$value) {
    return false;
    }

$options = [
    'expires' => $expireTime,
    'path' => $path ?: $domain_info['path'],
    'domain' => $domain ?: $domain_info['domain'],
    'secure' => $secure ?: $this->isHttps(),
    'httponly' => $httponly,
    'samesite' => $samesite,
    ];

/**
    * @since 4.8.1 - 3rd parameter replaced to $options
    * @since 4.7.0
    */
    $GLOBALS['rlHook']->load('phpPreCreateCookie', $cookieName, $value, $options);

/*
    * @todo - Remove when minimum PHP version will be 7.3
    */
    if (PHP_VERSION_ID >= 70300) {
    setcookie($cookieName, $value, $options);
    } else {
    $options['path'] = $options['path'] . "; samesite={$options['samesite']}";

setcookie(
    $cookieName,
    $value,
    $options['expires'],
    $options['path'],
    $options['domain'],
    $options['secure'],
    $options['httponly']
    );
    }

return true;
    }

/**
    4.8.0 good
    **/
    public function createCookie($cookie_name = false, $value = false, $expire_time = 0, $cookie_path = false, $cookie_domain = false, $raw_method = false)
    {
    /**
    * @since 4.7.0
    */
    $GLOBALS['rlHook']->load(
    'phpPreCreateCookie',
    $cookie_name,
    $value,
    $expire_time,
    $cookie_path,
    $cookie_domain,
    $raw_method
    );

if (!$cookie_name || !$value) {

return false;
    }

$cookie_path = $cookie_path ? $cookie_path : $GLOBALS['domain_info']['path'];
    $cookie_domain = $cookie_domain ? $cookie_domain : $GLOBALS['domain_info']['domain'];

if ($raw_method) {
    return setrawcookie($cookie_name, $value, $expire_time, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain);
    } else {
    return setcookie($cookie_name, $value, $expire_time, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain);
    }
    }

/**

Jen, I wonder if the following code in your snippet relates to a possible referrer issue that I mentioned in my earlier post:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Last edited by Graham Jupp; August 23, 2020 at 10:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread