+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: flynax customization

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

I think it's because you use previous language phrases with the old structure

but should download languages for 4.8.1 from your Customer Area
    My problem is that I submitted the new Hungarian translation, but as I see it the old one is still published. How can I update the language so that my translations don't change?

Master
    Can someone help me put up new language terms instead of the old ones? Cutting my nerve apart now, whatever I do is not good. If I completely reload the language, that's not good either, because then a lot of translations are missing.

Master
    I don't think there's a problem with language terms. Everything shows up well when I post an ad and come about it in mail with good links and title as well. However, in the email you received about the expired ads, the address is no longer good and clicking on the link will not allow you to update the ad, because it says that you need to have an account, but even if I log in, write the same thing again.
    Last edited by Jenő Kocsi; August 20, 2020 at 06:51 PM.

Master
    control.inc.php file error. will not allow you to update your ad via the link provided in the email.
    I found the error.

reefless.class.php

find it:
    if (!filter_var(RL_URL_HOME, FILTER_VALIDATE_IP)) {
    $domain_info = parse_url(RL_URL_HOME);
    $domain_info['domain'] = '.' . preg_replace("/^(www.)?/", "", $domain_info['host']);

// localhost cookies problem workaround
    if (!strpos($domain_info['host'], '.')) {
    $domain_info['domain'] = null;
    }
    replace it with this:
    if (!filter_var(RL_URL_HOME, FILTER_VALIDATE_IP)) {
    $domain_info = parse_url(RL_URL_HOME);
    $domain_info['domain'] = "." . preg_replace("/^(www.)?/", "", $domain_info['host']);

// localhost cookies problem workaround
    if (!strpos($domain_info['host'], ".")) {
    $domain_info['domain'] = null;
    }
    You can now update your ad via the link provided in the email.
    Last edited by Jenő Kocsi; August 21, 2020 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    control.inc.php file error. I put this file from 4.8.0 and it can now be used to update the ad.
    Nice, you managed to pinpoint the problem. Flynax please investigate this issue. I can't test this offline.

Good work Jen... if anyone else is having problems spotting the difference in code, it's the use of single quotes vs double quotes on 2 of the lines. I had to put it into a compare text tool to spot the difference

Master
    In the email sent by Cron, I couldn’t even test the appearance of the address, but as Rudi wrote that language is a structural flaw, I don’t think so because I looked and the structure exists in the language.

No phrase found by "categories+name+house" key Pilismarot
    Interestingly, this error only occurs in emails sent about expired ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenő Kocsi View Post
    Unfortunately, there is still a bug. Cron runs down, sends the mail, but not good. I attach the picture from the mail.
    Your ad cannot be updated either because it requires a login. If I log in and click on the link again, it will ask me to log in again and will not allow me to update.

Hi. Please provide me the key of this email template and I'll try to reproduce this problem.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Hi. Please provide me the key of this email template and I'll try to reproduce this problem.
    I sent you a message in pm.

Hello,

i confirm having this issue too, it happens also when using the autoposter plugin but only when the ad is posted on facebook, on twitter category ID is dispayed correctly.

This is the listing title published on my business facebook page :

No phrase found by "categories+name+alfa_romeo" key No phrase found by "categories+name+alfa_romeo_159" key Occasion Diesel 90.000 dhs 2015 Marrakech

i let you check this issue too.
    Last edited by Amir Khalid; August 21, 2020 at 02:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread