+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Image rotation feature please

Image rotation feature please

Yes I know this happened to be request many times before. But I decided to make it fresh again.

I saw many listings where pictures are up side down, side way, etc. Can we add a rotation button under or on top of the picture?

Thank you

Hello,

The task regarding image rotation already exists and is waiting for its time

Hello,

i suggest also to put back the option which allow the seller to set an image as listing default image from all uploaded images.

The image drag and drop to the first position doesnt works when browsing the website from a smartphone, i tried it on all browsers and the image drag and drop doesnt works (firefox, chrome, Samsung browser) on Android 10 .

regards,

What time is it waiting for? ��
    Classifieds Site: Annonssida
    Other Site: SEO

Quote Originally Posted by Amir Khalid View Post
    Hello,

i suggest also to put back the option which allow the seller to set an image as listing default image from all uploaded images.

The image drag and drop to the first position doesnt works when browsing the website from a smartphone, i tried it on all browsers and the image drag and drop doesnt works (firefox, chrome, Samsung browser) on Android 10 .

regards,
    Yes Rudi, Please reconsider this as well. I also had requested this before. A simple button to assign the image as thumbnail button is better. We can leave the drag and drop function for anyone who like to arrange their gallery.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; July 18, 2020 at 05:45 AM.

If you want you can create a new ticket and we will do it as customization.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    If you want you can create a new ticket and we will do it as customization.
    Thanks Viktor, it really worth thinking about.

+ Reply to Thread