+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Form Builders

Form Builders

Hi.On the Form Builders.

form builders.png

Is there a way to have the GROUPS saved with FIELDS. For example, LOCATION will always use the same fields such as City, State, Country, etc. Is there a way to save FIELDS into each group and then just Drag and Drop to the Left Column, Forms?

Hello,

Unfortunately, it's not possible

So, what is the purpose of having the ALL GROUPS option?

To separate fields by groups on add-listing and search forms

but they are not statically linked to particular fields

you need to correlate them via form builder

Otherwise, it will be a customization

Listing form of the category doesn

"Listing form of the category doesn’t have any fields"
    I get this message for some reason now, I have added fields and still get this message. Is there a default option as opposed to building a form for each category. With all categories, it will take forever. None of the listings can post a description, please advise
    Last edited by Gary Golden; September 17, 2020 at 06:44 PM. Reason: More info

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Golden View Post
    "Listing form of the category doesn’t have any fields"
    I get this message for some reason now, I have added fields and still get this message. Is there a default option as opposed to building a form for each category. With all categories, it will take forever. None of the listings can post a description, please advise
    Gary, In your listing Type, you can see an option to set a master category for that listing type. You can select this option and then by completing the one category all other categories within that listing type will default to the master category settings.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Getting This

I am getting this. The Administrator hasn’t yet populated the listing form with fields, please contact the Administrator.

Guru
    Yes that means you have no listing fields assigned to that category, follow what I said above to add listing fields to it or go to the category itself and choose to edit / build that category
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread