+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New released plugin PayPal Checkout Gateway issue

Guru
    I am lost at sea with this, no destructions again ?

what is my

client ID
    Secret key

I have a business account but no idea where I find these things, I have entered both terms into paypal questions and they draw a blank

where what will I find these options please ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guys,

You need to create tickets if you have some difficulties with Paypal plugin

Guru
    I did send one in but they sent back the wrong answers so will wait and see what they send back.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    This one I am not happy with the reply from admin? maybe I have it wrong?

I purchased to allow people to transact on my site without leaving ? and as promoted by flynax

your customers may either downgrade from a subscription plan to a less expensive one, upgrade or cancel a subscription right on your website without the need to navigate to PayPal’s website.
    Payment processing is conducted on your website but via PayPal servers without the need for the customer to leave your website.
    I am now told by admin this is not the case ?

Payments are processed on the Payment gateway side, right, but after processing, you will get to your site anyway.
    Can somebody clarify this for me please ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; October 16, 2020 at 07:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread