+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Category Filter Plugin v1.0.0 Multilanguage Problem!

Master

Category Filter Plugin v1.0.0 Multilanguage Problem!

Hi Flynax Team,

the Category Filter Plugin v1.0.0 has a bug with multilanguage!
    If i want to create a new filter box (Add a Filter Box) - i can not give the box name for all installed languages!
    Only the first (standart language) can fill out in box name - the second language will not change by click.
    So i can not add a filter box.

Only if i deactivated the second installed language there are no problems and i can add a filter box.
    Please check the Plugin.

Best regards
    Steffen
    Last edited by Steffen Buschkemper; September 27, 2012 at 01:33 PM.

a tutorial how to use this addon? if i try to set up a price slider in recently added page, in left side, all the content except the new block will be gone from left side of from content.

Master
    Category Filter Plugin v2.0.1 Multilanguage Problem!

The new version has the same bugs as v1.0.0 @my thread before.
    I have deinstalled the v1.0.0 and installed the v2.0.1.
    Please check again.

Best regards
    Steffen

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Buschkemper View Post
    Category Filter Plugin v2.0.1 Multilanguage Problem!

The new version has the same bugs as v1.0.0 @my thread before.
    I have deinstalled the v1.0.0 and installed the v2.0.1.
    Please check again.

Best regards
    Steffen
    With the multilanguage u can use the green AB button to copy phrase to other languages. I know thats not the best thing but least you can then use the plugin until theres the fix

I have already contacted flynax with a few issues aswell.

Master
    Hi Chris,

I know and I have already done.

Best regards
    Steffen

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Buschkemper View Post
    Hi Chris,

I know and I have already done.

Best regards
    Steffen
    To be honest i thought you would have i was just making sure

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    To be honest i thought you would have i was just making sure
    Hello. Can you specify what you did to make it run? My issue is not solved and in adition, i try to make the update from admin and i receive success message but new version is not installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Hello. Can you specify what you did to make it run? My issue is not solved and in adition, i try to make the update from admin and i receive success message but new version is not installed?
    I think theres an issue with the update, i uninstalled mine and the re-installed the new update but it still shows as there is an update. If you look it says 1.0.1 is current version installed but update is 2.0.1 i think the update version number maybe wrong.

Once thats done create new filter box
    then you need to build the filter form. admin/category filter/ actions:build form
    then go to one of your categories and you should see it like mine http://motoradsuk.co.uk/used-cars/bmw/
    Last edited by Chris Brown; September 28, 2012 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I think theres an issue with the update, i uninstalled mine and the re-installed the new update but it still shows as there is an update. If you look it says 1.0.1 is current version installed but update is 2.0.1 i think the update version number maybe wrong.

Once thats done create new filter box
    then you need to build the filter form. admin/category filter/ actions:build form
    then go to one of your categories and you should see it like mine http://motoradsuk.co.uk/used-cars/bmw/

yes, that is how it should be set up (done that from the first time). but in my case, when i have added the price filter i ended up with just a box and the name on it and all my content disapeared. i turned off the box and my content is back.
    and yes, something is wrong with this update since will say a new version is available, i will install it with success and after the version number is the same and i still receive the update availability. and this happens if you install from admin or you make a clean install from downloaded package.

tried now in a diferent category and there is working fine

+ Reply to Thread