+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google PageSpeed Insights

Google PageSpeed Insights

Hi Folks,
    You may found that your site rating may not be so high in Google PageSpeed Insights test, there are many factors which may cause that:

- Wrong DNS setup (caused long first byte response);
    - Missing indexes or slow queries in database (every site has its own database setup and required personal database tuning);
    - Large and not minimized css and js files;
    - Not optimized pictures;
    - Static data loaded in page header instead of footer;
    - Wrong static data cache periods.

We are working on the software and plugins and trying to optimize static data usage and its delivery methods to make speed test results better.
    Every new plugin or software update makes them better. You know that we have many plugins and it took us much to rework and optimize all of them.

Now we can recommend using PageSpeed module by google that will make your speed test score better. That module might be already installed on your server and you just need to configure it. You should ask your hosting support to install this module if you don't have it. Also ask your hosting support to configure the module using the configuration rules attached to this thread.

Let us know if the module and configuration rules helped you. Maybe some rules from our file are not so helpful or we missed some important rules.

John
    Attached Files Attached Files

Guru
    i asked my hosting provider to install this. they will not do it on a shared hosting plan. bummer.
    Anyway thanx for this info.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi Folks,
    You may found that your site rating may not be so high in Google PageSpeed Insights test, there are many factors which may cause that:

- Missing indexes or slow queries in database (every site has its own database setup and required personal database tuning);

We are working on the software and plugins and trying to optimize static data usage and its delivery methods to make speed test results better.
    Every new plugin or software update makes them better. You know that we have many plugins and it took us much to rework and optimize all of them.

Now we can recommend using PageSpeed module by google that will make your speed test score better. That module might be already installed on your server and you just need to configure it. You should ask your hosting support to install this module if you don't have it. Also ask your hosting support to configure the module using the configuration rules attached to this thread.

Let us know if the module and configuration rules helped you. Maybe some rules from our file are not so helpful or we missed some important rules.

John
    Hi John,

Will check with my hosting.

By the way, see attached the result of my test with page speed insights.

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 13.10.31.pngScreenshot 2020-06-01 at 13.10.31.png

John

@copyright

This only need if you use HDD drives!

ModPagespeedDisallow "*_large.JPG*"
    ModPagespeedDisallow "*_large.jpg*"
    ModPagespeedDisallow "*_large.jpeg*"
    ModPagespeedDisallow "*_large.JPEG*"

I think most of the people are used a shared Hosting and on a shared hosting the hosting provider will not install this
    but if you guys develope a plugin for the litespeed that would be great because the litespeed cache are already on a standart of the cpanel

You are right, my hosting provider informed me thats will not be possible for the shared\cloud hosting.
    I trust Flynax team will find a solution soon.

Master
    Hi Folks,

John
    See below my hosting reply

Capture d??cran 2020-06-05 ? 15.14.23.png

Master
    It would be good if the js files could be transferred from the head part to the footer part. The head partially degrades the page speed a lot. Or you could install something like rocketjs-loader.

Hi Folks,

John
    Hi John,

Is this something you can help with on my VPS?

Thanks

Hello,

You need to create a ticket for any further advice

+ Reply to Thread