+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multifield/Location Filter Update 2.2.0.

Multifield/Location Filter Update 2.2.0.

Your Multifield/Location Filter Update to 2.2.0 triples all locations in front end..But when you go to admin side of things (Multifield Data Entry Manager) to see if it's the same..All is Ok

Please see attachments, First image before update.

Cheers

Just to let you know, I have tried to refresh in admin panel but to no avail. Even If I delete all locations and re-enter them, they come back as doubles..

Hi Dale, unfortunately this update may cause that problem and your solution may resolve this problem.
    You may also resolve this issue by running the following sql queries in Admin Panel >> Database section:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    NOTE: Please note that these two queries fix English data table only and you should run these queries for all your languages by replacing `_en` with another language code.

John

That's now fixed in the new update,

But now the sub-category(Region in my case), does not enter in "Pre-Filled" information that was done at sign up.

As you can see by attachment it is not selected..

Cheers

P.s..Before the update, when customers made a mistake in the listing information we collect, and the system warns us of a field not probably filled out, This also happened, the sub-category(Region) would have to be filled out again..Just letting you know..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi John. How about n my case? There's an issue arise after the update of Multifield/Location filter. The country in the selection on creating listings and in the Location filter are doubled. My settings are restricted to only 1 country but now 1 country but 2 entries (2 Philippines)

Please see the attached images.

Thank you in advance and regards,
    Jay

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 11.32.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-04 at 11.32.49 PM.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello guys,

Try to update the plugin to 2.2.1

or create a ticket of the problem

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread