+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dealer auto approved listings tick box!

dealer auto approved listings tick box!

The ability on admin side to tick a box within a user profile/or account of dealers "ONLY" to auto approve a listing..

Basically, this can only be done in dealer profiles, but have a tick box in the account of a dealer on admin side only, dealer can't see the tick box. As an admin, if I feel it's a respected business, I can tick a box in their account or profile that allows all their listings to be auto approved.

That way some dealer listings must get approved by an admin looking at their listings, other dealers that are trusted get approved automatically without the need to be checked by an admin ..It would be handy..

What do members think?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale B View Post
    The ability on admin side to tick a box within a user profile/or account of dealers "ONLY" to auto approve a listing..

Basically, this can only be done in dealer profiles, but have a tick box in the account of a dealer on admin side only, dealer can't see the tick box. As an admin, if I feel it's a respected business, I can tick a box in their account or profile that allows all their listings to be auto approved.

That way some dealer listings must get approved by an admin looking at their listings, other dealers that are trusted get approved automatically without the need to be checked by an admin ..It would be handy..

What do members think?
    Bump Up for this feature!

This would be a nice feature to the script.
    Classifieds Site: Annonssida
    Other Site: SEO

Ok, I've added a task about this request

and we'll consider adding this

+1 - I like this idea

Waiting for this +1

+ Reply to Thread