+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multifield plugin not working

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    I post my request here as my ticket still has no answer. I hope someone here could help.

I've tried yesterday to update the multi field plugin but for some reason update process freeze. I then revert the database to the previous backup. It's stop working ( see screenshot)
    Attachment 3718Attachment 3719
    try this. remove or uninstall the plugin, then download manually (much better if you have a previous version based on your experienced) the multifield plugin then upload FTP>plugins then activate it at the backend/admin panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenő Kocsi View Post
    I found a mistake in it.
    The districts have Roman numbers for me and were in order before the update, but since the update they cannot be lined up, they are back together.
    Before updating:Attachment 3720

After updating: Attachment 3721
    You can create a ticket and I'll check it

Master
    I solved.

rlMultiField.class.php

public function getData($parent, $get_path = false, $order_type = null)
    I replaced it with this

public function getData($parent, $get_path = false, $order_type = 'alphabetic')
    so it became good

2.1.0 was Ok. After updating to 2.2.0 it starts acting up. Got 404 error when clicking on states.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    I post my request here as my ticket still has no answer. I hope someone here could help.

I've tried yesterday to update the multi field plugin but for some reason update process freeze. I then revert the database to the previous backup. It's stop working ( see screenshot)
    Attachment 3718Attachment 3719
    I updated to 2.2.0 and got 404 error when clicking on location. So I revert it back to 2.1.0 restore mysql and got the exact same error. Would you please share the fix here.

Edited: I notice another problem is when you edit a listing/account detail that use multifield in admincp backend, the field level 2 and up won't work, they show the data from level1. Although on front end it works for users.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; May 24, 2020 at 08:18 AM.

Master
    Since I've updated the Multifield plugin, I'm get error while using Gmetrix and google page speed insights (see attached). I'm I the only one? Any solution?
    Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 17.04.00.pngScreenshot 2020-05-28 at 17.05.08.png

+ Reply to Thread