+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nginx rules

I don't know, if it helps people like to convert .htaccess from apache to nginx.
    http://winginx.com/en/htaccess

Hello Bahram,

I am looking for the new rules for nginx, I believe Kevin has them, I am just getting to check my emails at this time, but if I have to, I will resort to apache server until new NGINX rules have been up to date.

Thank you
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Mike,

I am going to send my nginx.conf file and default config file from the sites-available folder. I am sending you both as I have not modified the nginx.conf file, just the default file from the sites-available folder. It's my understanding that the server section and location section(s) that you have referred to in your last email is in the default file. I have enclosed both files in one zip file for you to check. I appreciate you help in advance!

Thank you Mike!
    Brian
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Code:
    I have copied/pasted the above code into my nginx.conf file, but when restarting the server I get an error: It's the journal error, having to do with nginx.conf, when I take that code out, the error is gone, but no mod_rewrite, can someone confirm that the code posted by alex does in fact work in v4.6?

If it works in 4.6 can you post your nginx.conf file so I can take a look?

Thank you
    Brian

Hello,

Has anyone have mod_rewrite working with nginx? I am using ubuntu 16.04 and the best that I have come to is getting rid of the 404 errors and replaced them with no error, but just a page refresh when clicking on a link, so no I have not yet made it work yet but am still looking for a solution. If anyone has it working I would be grateful for the share.

I have not touched the nginx.conf, rather I have modified the /etc/nginx/sites-available/default configuration file. Also, I have tried the other code, specifically by alex, but that has not worked either...I even tried to comment out the other location directives when add alexes' code, but still not working.

Is there any obvious mistakes in this file?

/etc/nginx/sites-available/default file:

Code:
    Brian

Add rule for hybridAuthLogin
    Code:

+ Reply to Thread