+ Reply to Thread

Thread: page - external page / url does not work / also c panel redirects do not work

Guru

page - external page / url does not work / also c panel redirects do not work

I have tried to set up external page but that does not redirect to the URL at all and all I get is

mysite.com/australia/south-australia/

I have also tried redirect in my cpanel and I also get the same thing there it does not redirect and I get the same result

mysite.com/australia/south-australia/

?

I do not even have the locations set or use locations on my site ? is there a setting somewhere that I need to check because for some reason the redirects are being overridden by something somewhere ?

Thanks
    Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Would you please show us a screenshot with the external page which you created in Admin Panel.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Would you please show us a screenshot with the external page which you created in Admin Panel.
    Viktor, I have sent a video in PM showing the problem.

Regards
    Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

You are using it wrong
    You can create a new page with type External and add a link to Main and/or Bottom menu and link will be to an external page. Add your test page to any menu and click on it.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    how do you explain a redirect in the panel not working? giving the same answer?

so unless that URL is hardcoded as a top or bottom page plus you don't physically click on it, it does not work?

Hello Pete,

I have added your test external page to the bottom menu. Please check it now on your site.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

I have added your test external page to the bottom menu. Please check it now on your site.
    Yes all good Viktor, I knew it done that but I did not want to display the link in a footer etc just in HTML code, thanks anyway I will need to find another way to get this to work ?

I am unsure why thay are not working in cpanel but will try and work that out. cheers.

+ Reply to Thread