+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flynax stop honoring FullFly Clients?

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    We're very glad that our old customers are still engaged in the classifieds business and keep using our forum. We're also grateful to you for contributing to the software development.

Today we're asking you to take a look at the situation from our perspective. We sold a number of FylFly licenses when the package was on offer and every owner of the FullFly license got a full package at that time with all the plugins and themes and have been getting the add-ons till April 22, 2020.

We must admit that the number of plugins with massive functionality keeps growing, which takes more and more time for support now, despite the fact that we test them properly before the release.

The number of customers and requests from our customers, doubled by the quarantine, also keeps growing, which also takes more and more resources and time.

We believe the 25 or 45 USD that you will spend on a new plugin will help us keep Flynax viable.

As you said, you don't need all the plugins we release meaning out of 3 new plugins you might want only one or two, which is unlikely to be a heavy burden on your budget.
    Hi David,

Yes we are still engaging and continue to contribute to Flynax bug fixes and improvements. Just look at my post counts.

And Yes when I look at Flynax perspective, it's clearly a big plus to charge extra for old FullFly customers.
    But has Flynax try looking at our customers perspective, it's a different story:
    1. The contract we had agreed upon was somewhat breached since customer paid for "full package" but now it's not a "full package" anymore. We did not even get any notification prior, and only found out by ourselves today, which is kind of hurtful.
    2. When I said I don't need all plugins, it's really true. But now the one I need and had making suggestion for it years ago is the one notified me that Flynax is not honoring the FullFly customers anymore. When I looked at this, it's telling me I spent money on a lot of plugins I never have any use for.

Honestly, for 7 years working with Flynax I haven't make any money yet. Mostly developing and bug reporting, all current listing on my sites are from my admin accounts. In other hand, I spent a lot of time, effort and more money for extending support, customization, etc. So knowing this news today making me very unhappy.
    I still think Flynax should keep their old contracts with their old customers remain valid as we mutual agreed upon to when making the payment. Flynax should rethink about it in business ethic conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Yes payed 600 for it in 2013.
    Ah I see, but your account says Join Date July 2019. You bought multiple licenses as well?

Guru
    I see yes it is a paid update, so does this mean that they will roll back and start charging for the other old plugins, in a real-world people should be told of these changes and what they mean in black and white before they are rolled out.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    No they rejoined me to the forum. Something went wrong and they took me of the forum. Actually been on this forum since 2013

Hey guys, we're not shutting down. We simply removed the old license scheme that caused us a lot of problems technically. If you need a new add-on, just shoot us an email and we'll give you a good discount ;-)
    Last edited by David; April 29, 2020 at 11:12 AM. Reason: mistake
    Sales Manager
    Flynax Company

Guru
    Hey guys, we're not shutting down. We simply removed the old license scheme that caused us a lot of problems technically. If you need a new add-on, just shoot us an email and we'll give you a good discount ;-)
    David can you clearly explain this change, please.

Is it that any new plugin from now we will need to pay for, or is it all plugins regardless?

Thanks
    Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post

Is it that any new plugin from now we will need to pay for, or is it all plugins regardless?

Thanks
    Pete
    Yes I'm still confusing. It's kinda shady for acting and making changes to what you had agreed to sell to customers without official notification. What has been changed and why it's fair for both parties to agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post

Thanks
    Pete
    Hello guys,

You keep all the plugins that you got with the FullFly package till April 20, 2020. We're talking about the new plugins that will be released since April 22, 2020.

We apologize for not letting you know about the changes beforehand. This is really our oversight.
    Sales Manager
    Flynax Company

Guru
    Hello guys,

You keep all the plugins that you got with the FullFly package till April 20, 2020. We're talking about the new plugins that will be released since April 22, 2020.

We apologize for not letting you know about the changes beforehand. This is really our oversight.
    No worries David, all good, I have no problems paying for any future plugins, thanks for the update.

Hello guys,

I see. Thank you for clarification

+ Reply to Thread