+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flynax stop honoring FullFly Clients?

Flynax stop honoring FullFly Clients?

Hello,

I bought 2 flynax licenses back in 2013 for about $1,200 ( ~$600 each) and it was advertised as one license for one software type (classifieds, auto, boat, etc) with everything including software updates, themes, and plugin.

Then Flynax changed business model and offer less expensive software, now it's only 200 for software license, everything else premium cost money. But Flynax still honoring us and didn't charge any extra which was great. I saw new premium templates and plugins added to our accounts with no charge.

Was very happy with Flynax business conduct and has been referring the software to many of my colleague at work since 2013.
    But today I saw a price tag on Account Synchronizer Plugin, interestingly this was actually one of many suggestion I made to Flynax years ago, glad they made it possible. Does this mean Flynax stop honoring us? Does it mean we are now the same as regular customer which having to pay for premium plugin.

Just want to make sure that I'm understanding right. Because honestly I only used a handful of the premium plugins. Many of them we don't need.

Thank you

Guru
    Wei, You should still be able to download and install it from your admin panel? Have you tried that?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Wei, You should still be able to download and install it from your admin panel? Have you tried that?
    Hi Pete, I checked my admincp today and saw Account Synchronizer Plugin with Buy Plugin button next to it. Clicking on the button get me to a popup asking for payment credentials. Was yours having the same thing?

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 4.47.58 PM.png

Guru
    Hello wei,
    Mine is the same as yours. Not that i have use for the plugin now. Looks like you have to pay for it.

Guru
    Theres just 2 things im waiting for. The PWA plugin and the updated shopping cart.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Hello wei,
    Mine is the same as yours. Not that i have use for the plugin now. Looks like you have to pay for it.
    Hi kiowa,

Did you pay $600 for the license? Or $200? Was you a FullFly customers back in the day?

Guru
    Yes payed 600 for it in 2013.

We're very glad that our old customers are still engaged in the classifieds business and keep using our forum. We're also grateful to you for contributing to the software development.

Today we're asking you to take a look at the situation from our perspective. We sold a number of FylFly licenses when the package was on offer and every owner of the FullFly license got a full package at that time with all the plugins and themes and have been getting the add-ons till April 22, 2020.

We must admit that the number of plugins with massive functionality keeps growing, which takes more and more time for support now, despite the fact that we test them properly before the release.

The number of customers and requests from our customers, doubled by the quarantine, also keeps growing, which also takes more and more resources and time.

We believe the 25 or 45 USD that you will spend on a new plugin will help us keep Flynax viable.

As you said, you don't need all the plugins we release meaning out of 3 new plugins you might want only one or two, which is unlikely to be a heavy burden on your budget.
    Sales Manager
    Flynax Company

Guru
    I must say im looking to get another license soon but will have to pick and choose a handfull of plugins i use now.

Guru
    If flynax shut doors where can we get support from. Has flynax ever considered that? Will we get contacts for developers so we can carry on using it should technical problems arise?

+ Reply to Thread